Antracite 918 Embossed Grain Italian Leather
Click Image for Gallery
Some things are meant to last forever… Our Antracite 918 Embossed grain Leather has withstood the test of time, and set to be in style for the long road ahead. It is perfect for upholstery use. Hideitalia offers a wide selection of colors that are available in ready stock and this Antracite 918 Embossed grain Leather falls under Grey color family having average thickness of 0.8mm to 1.0mm and average hide size of 4.8-5.0sqm. With a very attractive price tag and all the goodness of Italian tanning technology, this leather will surely enhance your furniture's look.
|Furniture Customization ||Yes! Choose any wood, finish, fabric, and size. For customization Call us at 8010101501 or email us at email@example.com for any help.|
- => The product comes with a 12-month warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- => The warranty does not cover damages due to a usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- => For any manufacturing defects and damages in transit, we offer easy replacements.
- => In case, you receive a damaged product, please contact us within 3 days of receipt. Email us a few photographs with the order number and item code to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- => We will assess the damage and revert within 24 hours. We will either arrange to collect the product and send you a replacement free of charge or just correct the damaged part.
- => Since our furniture is made only against orders placed, we are unable to extend any kind of returns.
|Surety Of Quality|
- => All wood products, go through an intense 3-step treatment for any borers and pests
- => The wood used in the furniture is perfectly seasoned for moisture content
- => Post manufacturing, each product has gone through a stringent quality checking process in 3-stages, with a checkpoint of over 50 quality aspects
We go to crazy lengths to ensure our sellers and we hold the badge of quality. We continuously look for feedback to improve the same. So please let us know!
- => Avoid keeping very hot or very cold materials on the wood/painted surface directly, always use coasters or mats
- => Any spillage should be wiped away with a dry cloth immediately
- => We recommend a 6 monthly wax rub-down for solid-wood furniture
- => Most of our furniture is made of natural materials, which will have natural differences and the occasional minor blemish.
- => Put the glass on top of ducco painted table tops.
If you have any doubts, please call us and our team would be happy to assist you
|Colors Family Combo||Grey|
|Raw Material||European Bovine|
|Thickness||0.8mm to 1.0mm|